On Culture Night Friday 23rd of September, Castlepollard will become a cultural venue between 6 p.m. and 8.30 p.m. In a relaxed atmosphere, there will be an opportunity for visitors
• To view Ursula Meehan’s artist studio and paintings.
• Listen to readings by Fore-based author Rory Hafford.
• Enjoy the flute music of Castletown Finea musician Siobhan Masterson.
• Engage in a straw crafting event led by Collinstown Artist Teresa Doyle.
• Explore Irish bees and butterflies by painting a wooden panel with Ursula Meehan.
For further details contact Ursula Meehan at 0876885182 or email [email protected]