Cork based charity SERVE, in collaboration with Cork Repair Cafe, Cork Clothes Swap, Cork Zero Waste, and artist Silvio Severino, invite you to join our Cork Culture Night event in Scala Retreat and Conference Centre, Blackrock (opposite Blackrock Castle Observatory).
1. Begin by walking the thought provocative and interactive Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) trail, which reminds us that we live in a global community with a rich cultural heritage. Taste snacks served from different countries where SERVE works and a photo exhibition to bridge the people of Cork with few of the communities of the vast Global South.
2. Marvel at Brazilian Artist, Silvio Severino’s Art Exhibition and create your own collage from unused print material.
3. Stop by the Cork Repair Cafe table and get any household items and bicycle mended or learn how you can repair things yourself.
4. Meet Cork Zero Waste members to find out how you can reduce, reuse and recycle more with an opportunity to swap plants, artwork and clothes on the night!
5. Be inspired to fight fast fashion with Cork Clothes Swap by renewing or replacing something from your own wardrobe on the night too.
A great family-friendly evening to discover other cultures and an opportunity to get back to your roots which includes a sustainable culture.
It’s not required, but would be great if you booked via Eventbrite. Our Eventbrite page has more details about this gathering. We hope to see you there!
Book here: https://bit.ly/3BChFG2