24 Burlington Road has been fully restored, having been constructed in 1842 by the 12th Earl of Pembroke. The first resident of the house was much-decorated Pierce Gun Mahony, who was connected to the theft of the Irish Crown Jewels. The house is now the National Centre for the Baha’t Faith, and hosts a variety of meetings and gatherings open to everyone.
Time: 4pm - 11pm
Features: Family friendly
Address: 24 Burlington Rd, Ballsbridge, D4, D04 FP93
Phone: 01 668 3150
No Booking Required