Tour of Iveagh House
Iveagh House, now home to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, was first designed in 1736 by Richard Castle and remodeled in the 19th century, by the Guinness family, when a Portland stone facade was added. Behind this facade is a large house dating from three distinct periods with a highly decorated sumptuous interior.
There will be an Irish language tour of the house at 6pm.
Time: 6pm - 11pm
Address: 80 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2
Phone: 01 408 2259