The first of four major Dublin Railway termini, the station was built between 1844 – 46 on an axis with Talbot Street, allowing the central tower to act as a signpost. Renamed Connolly Station in 1966, many still refer to the building as Amiens Station. Take part in tours beginning at 6pm and 7pm, leaving from the station’s information desk.
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Genres: Architecture / Heritage
Features: Wheelchair accessible
Address: Amiens St, D1, D01 E4X5
Phone: 01 703 2803
Venue is Booked Out!