The opening of the Visitor Centre at the Custom House is part of a longer term project to provide public access to one of the finest buildings in Dublin in the context of the Decade of Centenaries. The Custom House, which has been a Dublin landmark for over 200 years, was the architectural masterpiece of James Gandon. It was completed in 1791.
Time: 5pm - 9pm
Address: Custom House Quay, Dublin 15
Phone: 01 888 2538