Come visit the only church in Ireland named after a pub! The Franciscans have been practicing in the area of Dublin 8 since the 13th Century. Learn about their history through a tour of this beautiful church which features stained glass, as well as art and crafts by well- known Irish artists. Tours at 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
Time: 4pm - 9pm
Features: Family friendly / Wheelchair accessible
Address: 4 Merchants Quay, D8, D08 XY19
Phone: 01 677 1128
No Booking Required